The South West Clinical Senate will be holding its second Senate Assembly meeting on 12th March 2015 at The Rougemont Hotel, Thistle, Exeter City Centre, Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SP.
The line-up of speakers for the day includes:
- Professor Jonathan Benger – National Clinical Director for Urgent Care
- Matthew Dolman – Chairman Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group
- Mr Nigel Edwards – Chief Executive Nuffield Trust
- Anette Nilsson – Improvement Strategist, Qulturum in the County Council of Jönköping, Sweden
Click here to read the speaker biographies.
There will also be the following breakout sessions for Assembly members to join:
- Doctors in crisis – what are we going to do about it?
- Behavioural economics
- New models of care
- Managing health in a rural landscape
Click here for the agenda
If you would like to register for the South West Clinical Assembly meeting please email email@example.com